simplify your life
Wasatch Peaks Credit Union's Bill Pay is an easy way to make payments without writing a check. It is designed to save you time and money and provide security when paying your bills and is a free service to our members.
With Bill Pay, you set up the account information for each of your payees, which can be organizations or persons.
When you receive bills, you select the payee, enter the amount you owe and the due date.
Your payment will be sent electronically to the payee if they are set up to receive them. If the payee is not set up to receive electronic payments, Wasatch Peaks Credit Union will print out a paper check and send it to the payee for you.
Benefits of Bill Pay
- Easy bill paying: You don't have to write checks, buy stamps or mail bills.
- Save time: By setting up your bills to be paid automatically, you'll save time. On average, people spend three days a year just paying bills.
- Save money: With the cost of stamps, you will save on postage alone.
To Sign up for Bill Pay
To sign up for Bill Pay, you must have a Wasatch Peaks Credit Union Internet Banking account. Log into Internet Banking and click on the "Pay Bills" link on the left-hand side.
Using Bill Pay you Can:
- Send money to any individual, company or organization in the U.S. (We reserve the right to refuse payments to anyone.)
- Set up your payee information. Your list can include up to 999 payees.
- Make one-time payments for differing amounts at differing times.
- Set up automatic payments for recurring bills.
- Review pending payments and make changes to or cancel them if needed.
- If your payee accepts electronic payments, please allow three business days for them to be received and posted.
- If your payee accepts only checks, please allow six to seven business days for them to be received and posted.
- Please allow extra time for weekends and holidays.
- If a stop payment is needed, the fee is $20. Stop payments can only be placed on checks, not electronic transactions.
- Bill Pay accounts not used for 90 days will be considered inactive and you will have to re-apply to use the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of account do I need for Bill Pay? A Wasatch Peaks Credit Union checking account.
- When is the money taken out of my account? The money could be withdrawn anytime from the morning after you've keyed in the payment to 10 days prior to the due date you enter.
- What is the fee for Bill Pay? There is no charge for using Wasatch Peaks Credit Union's Bill Pay, which means you can pay an unlimited amount of bills. You can reduce the number of bills paid through Bill Pay by contacting companies such as your utilities companies, and having them charge your Wasatch Peaks Credit Union account automatically each month.
- Is Bill Pay secure? Bill Pay uses 128-bit encryption and front-end safeguards to secure your online transactions, utilizing a high-security 24/7 monitoring system.
- Are Bill Pay payments guaranteed to arrive on time? It is your responsibility to schedule your bill payments in a manner that your payments will be on time.
- Can I view my payment history? You can view up to one full year of payment history.